BLUEBERRY MUFFIN PANCAKES
Non-Stick Spray (I like the coconut oil one)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Make the pancake mix according to the directions
3. Give the muffin tin a good spray
4. Fill the muffin tin holes about halfway with pancake mix
5. Push 4-5 blueberries into each spot, leaving space between the berries
6. Cook for 8-9 minutes, keeping an eye on them to ensure they don’t burn
7. Remove from oven and let them sit in the pan for about 2 minutes to cool
8. Add butter, honey, syrup or whatever your favorite pancake topping is and enjoy!
*The possibilities are endless for this recipe! Substitute chocolate chips, strawberries even bacon! for the blueberries. Experiment and have fun with this recipe!